GP Liaison Officer
The GP Liaison links Caloundra Private Clinic with general practice, ensuring processes work as seamlessly as possible and that doctors, practice staff and patients have a positive experience with the hospital.
The GP Liaison
- Introduces GPs to specialists who meet their needs and the needs of their patients in terms of specialty and skills, availability and clinical approach.
- Updates GPs on specialists who offer sub-specialties or services new or unique to Caloundra Private Clinic.
- Brings relevant education to general practices when required. This can be a simple meet and greet with a Specialist or organising in-situ education on a clinical topic of interest.
- Provides updates on recent innovations at Caloundra Private Clinic that contribute to improved patient outcomes.
- Is available to listen to any difficulties GPs may have dealing with Caloundra Private Clinic and takes those issues forward internally.
Contact – Pam Fotheringham
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – 0427 327 321
Register your interest for GP Education and information - Caloundra Private Clinic runs various education and information events for GPs throughout the year. If you would like to be notified of future events, please email the GP Liaison on the email address above.